Thursday 20 October 2011

A World Captured By The Camera : Eliot Lee Hazel.







I just found this photographer, and I am in awe, he as been called “a stunning hybrid of Ryan McGinley and Yelena Yemchuk”, now obviously I have seen his photograph's they are stunning, like every photo is like a piece of film that has been captured in a photograph, every photo seems to hold a cinematic story behind it. I love the colours visually the colours get somewhat brighter and deeper the more you look at it, and I think he has a great personal flare for photography. In some of my favourite ones, they are washed out, like half the photo is falling away.

Eliot Lee Hazel, 1971, UK, is a California based photographer. He makes gritty and cinematic images. They are well composed, stylish yet have a raw edge. He has worked for various musicians like Morcheeba, Yeasayer and Basement Jaxx and with actresses as Shannyn Sossamon. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment