Sunday 25 September 2011

A world captured by the camera : James Mollison.








James Mollison is Kenyan born artist who grew up in England. His new work, entitled Where Children Sleep, is an introspective look at the lives and culture of children from around the world as told through a series of portraits of each child and a photograph of their bedroom. The artist says: ‘I found myself thinking about my bedroom, how significant it was during my childhood, and how it reflected what I had and who I was’. I personally love this idea, it's brilliant, and I think that it is a brillant idea for a collection of photographs. I absoulety love this idea!

To view the other children :
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/photography/8063624/Where-children-sleep.html?image=1

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment